Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 2 in Paris

Morning view of the Effiel Tower

Apparently we were a little early for breakfast 


View from the clock located in the Musee D'orsay







inside the Hermes store on Rue de Sèvres. Just being in this store had to be one of my favorite parts of this trip. Never in my life have I been fortunate enough to be in such a visually appealing and unique place. I found a great video tour of the store here, but even that doesn't do it justice, you need to see it for yourself. 

My Birthday Purchase, thanks mom and dad <3 

Le Bon Marche, another amazing department store in Paris. It was my favorite out of all of the ones we visited. 


Yummy treats at the in store cafe. 



Crepes on the Street

Our walk to the dock of the boat tour we took later that day 



Katy's amazing outfit

places along the boat tour, every one more beautiful than the next





The best part of the day was being able to eat at Ralph Lauren's restaurant. It was truly an All-American dining experience that made me feel at home. The decor matched Ralph Lauren's style and brand esthetic. The fact that a designer such as Ralph Lauren was able to create such a wonderful atmosphere within a resturant was something that made this dining experience a pleasure for myself and my friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment